Some Information about our Letting Rooms and The Guest Sun Lounge and our Breakfast Room
We currently have 3 letting rooms.
- One double room with king size bed and en-suite bathroom (Room 6).
- One triple room with double and single bed with en-suite shower room (Room 5).
- One large family room with sea views and a double bed, a single bed and a sofa bed with en-suite shower room (Room 4).
- Free Wi-Fi access from all rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities are provided for our guests in each letting room.
- The Guest Sun Lounge – (Please note that in line with current Government COVID-19 guidelines we have had to close our sun lounge temporarily, our apologies, Kate and Tony).
- Trevarner Guest House is situated overlooking the central Solent and directly opposite the renowned and iconic sailing town of Cowes and this provides our sun lounge with a privileged viewing advantage.
- Our Guest Sun Lounge offers outstanding views across the Solent area to the western and eastern extremities of the Isle of Wight, a view which covers approximately twenty miles of coastline.
- Our Guest sun lounge also provides tea and coffee making facilities which means our guests can enjoy relaxing evenings whilst at the same time taking in the outstanding sea views and the associated yachts and shipping which traverse the Solent seaway.
- A powerful telescope is also provided should you wish to enjoy the views in a little more detail.
The Breakfast Room (and Minstrels Gallery)
- Trevarner Guest House has a surprisingly large dining area uniquely located in the middle of the premises where our guest can enjoy their breakfast.
- For our business guests, and other guests if they so wish, the breakfast room features a wall mounted flat screen television so that current affairs and news can be followed. This is also of course available for our weekend guests should they wish.
- At weekends our guests sometimes prefer to listen to easy going background music at breakfast.
- The breakfast room features a stunning floor to ceiling brick built open fire place which details a wide variety of brick bond work.
- A minstrels gallery is centrally located in the breakfast room ceiling and projects upwards through the centre of the building to the roof and the associated Velux windows. The above image was taken with breakfast room lights and first floor lights illuminated – taken from the floor looking up).